I feel good~~




I see the world in Pink


PINK: You see the world in bright pink. The world is a
happy, happy place! You love all people and
things!! Life is great! You're just like a
happy child. Spread the cheer.



The magnificent 7 list:

or something like that, just like the way it sounds... Wink and the list goes like this:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Get married ~ have kids ~ stay-at-home mom
2. To play a guitar ~ 'his' all time fav song ~ on our wedding day....
3. Bungy Jumping!
4. Sky Diving!
5. Cruise to Alaska ~ with my love one... Wink
6. Live and work on foreign country...
7. Learn sign language...

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Wear shoes with size 6 and below...Hihihihi
2. Fix my computer
3. Anything that has got to do with BLOOD!
4. Sit still!
(Heh, I'm such a fidgeter)
5. Keep my mouth shut, stop babbling - talk all crap & nonsense, no matter how wise the course of action might be...
6. Stop reading & stop entering a bookshop... (Never!)
7. Sing & Dance

Seven Things That Attract Me to "Him"
1. Smart...The way he acts, the way he thinks, the way he potrays himself...
(and I'm not looking forward those geniuses like Einstein, I'm just drool to the word S.M.A.R.T Big Smile)
2. Tall
3. How he finds me amusing
(in a way that I am...)
4. How's he active and excellent at motivating me...
(Well, I'm the kind of VERY low self-esteem, lack of self-confidence, fragile...Hihihi...and he will be there to say, "Don't worry, it will be OK..." )
5. How he will (hopefully) make me feel protected and safe...
6. A good listener... (Well, I am superb at babbling! hihihi)
7. Matured enough for me, beriman (Hihihi, tak la sampai keja jadi ustat..) & tak handsome takper...Hahahaha

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Aiyak!
2. Sighhh...
3. I read somewhere that...
4. Adeih,
5. I guess
6. Lerrr...
7. Demit!
(To be used only with my genies partner...)

Seven Books That I Love
1. by Jane Austen
2. Prozac Nation ~ Elizabeth Wurtzel
3. Chicken Soup for whatever Soul
4. Princess Diaries Series ~ Mag Cabot
5. Where Rainbows End & PS I Love You ~ Cecelia Ahern
6. The Harry Potter Series ~ J.K Rowling
7. The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4
(looking for the sequel as well..hehehe)

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1. Serendipity
2. The Sounds of Music
3. Harry Potter Series
4. Tuck Everlasting
5. Sense and Sensibility
6. Star Wars Episodes
7. Casper

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail