Cemeron Highlands


: : Hari Kemalasan : :

Huhuhu...A date - PC Fair - Cameron - Baby Sitting - Study Tak Payah....Huarrggghhh...See I told you, the craziness is killing me now...I am so lazy to study and not even to flip a page of my notes pon...Adeih...Bluekk...Cucuk langit bersame Kown from Friday to Monday and we followed KakJu & Baat & Family masuk hotel kuar hotel....Muahahahahahhahha...Giler btol jadik orang kaya nih...Went to Cameron last Sunday for saje2...Huaaarrghhhh!!!What should I do with all those roses that I bought that day?100 roses = RM10 -- 10 cent each...Already gave it to my friends but still have some more with me which I don't know where to put...Terime kasih la Encik Kown sbb beli roses yang sangat banyak tuh...What else?I bought cactus, 6 for RM10, strawberry and butterfly stuff; brooch, magnets, and bla bla bla...Had a really good day being a baby sitter to Sarah & Sofiea...Kihkihkih...Born to be housewife jer la nih...And still wondering why Sofiea can't stand with Kown,nampak Kown jer nangih...Or is it due the fact that Kown is a raksakse Gorgon...??Muahahaha...Anyway,study la dolllllllll!!!!Enough with all those cucuk langit stuff, focus focus focus and please stay focus....Adey laaa~~~
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail