Am I 22 Years Old???


: : Collectibles of 22 Years Old Shila : :

My paper bags...I've started to collect those paper bags since I don't know when...Huhuhu...I've got all from the cikai one to the branded one...No preferences, as long as it nice and still in a good condition, I'll keep it; adding to the existing collections....



Boxes -- Anything will do...Sayang nak buang when you already have about 100 of it....So, just keep it and looking forward to add more boxes...



Ngeeeee....my most beloved property...forever wa cakap lu....I've got nearly 500 tags in my collections and memang sayang giler la....



My very own harta karun from McD...I have no little bro/sis, all of it is mine and sure McD will be proud to have a customer like me...

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail