Sesuatu Yang Membebel


: : The Membebel Me : :


Hurmm...I've already gone through 3 MICPA workshops and it just one and a half week pass by....With another 2 more workshops to go...Alynn told me, "Shila, we've khatam the TAX books already - all in all in just one week!!!" Wah???Genies ker haper? Previously, it took me about 2 years to complete with the Tax I, Tax II and Advanced Tax...But for the sake of MICPA, I've successfully done it in just a week!! Forcing myself to study VERY HARD, not to sleep all day which I have no time to do so, not knowing what the latest movies rite now and basically I have no life at the moment......Sob sob sob....

I don't know...I'm putting my best efforts into this professional sitting, trying to boost all the confidence that I have inside me, focusing in a positive way of attempting this paper instead of thinking failing it....Erghhh, was it so difficult to be SOMEBODY with the 5 digits salary?? Alerrr....Ya Allah, please give me the strenghts and guidance...Berkatilah & rahmatilah hamba-MU ini...

We met Miss Aliza yesterday & we mengadu everything, luahan perasaan yang stress...She listened to us patiently but yet she told us like, "Lerrr, baru satu paper dah macam nih rupe???" - and having the evil laughed....Anyway, she said that it's good for us to attempt this paper, at least we give our best try and have a glimpse of what the "PROFESSIONAL" word really mean....It MEANNNN....Huhuhu...And another words from her that keep playing around in my mind, "You should have at least one time in your life to experience getting 49/100 with the passing marks of 50....You would then screamed like mad, of what the bloody hell on earth that takes the other 1 mark????" Does it mean that I should have experienced a fail thingy?? Like you supposed to fail at least one coz that failure will really make you stronger and even tougher....

Daaaaa......after all, I've decided that it's not the pass fail things that I should be thinking off...It is what you learned all the way to get your dream come true, which of course will make you an emotionally stronger person....Hurm, I'm doing my best but if that's not my rezeki, buat camner kan? I should be proud of myself for giving a good try for this very had professional sitting....

Dont compare yourself with others, compare yourself with your previous self...Me myself is my own competitor...I should remember that from the very first place lerrrr....

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail