Apekah Jer


: : The Untitled : :



Hurm....Nothing much to say...Anyway, I did well for my last final exam...The one that made my life miserable...Turned my life upside down, stressed like hell...Bravo to me la...Hehehehehe...Kuase genies telah keluar akhirnyer...

Words from Dillot :
giler ahh, buat penat jer saikokan diri.

Hurm...I just don't know what the reasons being - all the psycho things happened...Plus, the exam has made myself an extra sensetive girlfriend...For no reason, suddenly I BBBOOOOMMMMMMMM!!! Exploded!! Anyway, everything was fine then. coz I have a REALLY PATIENCE Gemokz 24/7 wif me...Sob sob sob sob - I'm just terharu at the moment~~ After all, this is a very great birthday present from me to myself...Ehehehe...Hopefully I can repeat it again for MICPA...Or if I were to fail the MICPA, I think that I won't be that down..Tapi taknak ler fail...Erghh, stress again~~
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail