Bangkok, Thailand




Ngeee...sunggoh lame saye tak hapdet blog! Not that I don't want to, but I just don't have time for all this, aiyo la...I just came back from Bangkok - jalan2 cucuk langit with people from my practical training place...Isn't that cool? Hehehe...I think I'll be the first and the last trainee from MMU having an industrial placement in Esther Yap & Co...Hahaha, pasai sure juniors sume nak masok sini after this for which Esther pon tak larat nak sponsor sumer dah...Agak2 jer la...The trip was??? Hampeh, I felt like pegik rombongan kanak2 skolah...Hoyoh! Bangkok - Pattaya trip was supposed to be a fun fill trip, but somehow, banyak la plak Zoos & Safari thingy inside...Sunggoh no comment la...
Yet, I can't wait for the 2nd trimester to come...Syok nyerr to go back to MMU...Walaupun ia nya sungguh ler burok dan berjerebu and so so isolated, but it better still to be in MMU rather than doing this practical training....Huhuhu....
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail