What to do?


While waiting for Solat Maghrib...

[ First ] thing you said when you woke up this morning?
.:
Morning Sunshine! (Demmit, I got class at 8 and the presentation thingy!) :.

[ First ] person you called today ?
.: Haven't called anyone yet, up to this moment
:.

[ First ] person/s you talked to today?
.: Does chat can be consider as talk? I guess it would be someone on the YM, which still in the office taking care of server...Wink
:.

[ First ] person you were thinking about today ?
.: I'm not thinking of anyone but me...I mean how to fix myself into a better condition...Or how to increase kuase genies gue! Shades
:.

[ First ] song you listened to today ?
.: Michelle Branch - All You Wanted
:.

[ First ] movie you watched today ?
.: Do I have time for that? I'm so stick to my current reading material; "Every Boy's Got One" :.

[ First ] person you met today?
.: Nigel Evan Rode...My groupmate who presented for the 8.00am presentation,,,Hey, where were my roommies?? Shocked
:.

[ First ] person you hugged today ?
.:
I wish I could have one...Hihihi
:.

[ First ] person you kissed today ?
.: And again, I wish I could have someone to lay one the bed with me and gimme a morning kiss! (Ade ker tapi? Sighhh) Dream could be so sweet but so depress when the reality set in...
:.

[First ] drink you drank today ?
.: Hot choc!
:.

[ First ] thing you ate today ?
.:
Biscuits + Nutella...For the sake of presentation...Hihihi
:.

[ First ] website/online game you visited today ?
.: Star Online...Heh, berilmiah nyer gue!
:.

[ First ] picture you took today ?
.: Me, myself and Shila...Before I went for the presentation + to make sure that I look OK (professional ler kunun2) Hihihi
:.

[ First ] thing you touched today?
.: My Sony Ericsson - to shut off my alarm clock! (Bangun subuh adik!) :.

[ Current ] clothes you are wearing ?
.: Telekung...What we call that in English?
:.

[ Current ] song you are listening to ?
.: Sekeping hati di bawa berlari...Jauh melalui jalanan sepi...Jalan kebenaran indah terbentang...Di depan mata mu para pejuang
...(Nasyid Big SmileWhile waiting for maghrib, takkan nak listen to The Killers kot? hihihi) :.

[ Current ] hair ?
.:
Sholder length & free from any coloring chemical...Hehehe...
:.

[ Current ] smell ?
.: St Ives Shampoo + Conditioner Wink:.

[ Current ] online users on your ym list ?
.: Should I list all here? About 45 friends excluding those who likes to INVI! Shades
:.

[ Current ] mood ?
.: Flummox + Forlorn
:.

[ Current ] desktop wallpaper ?
.:
Cousins; Me + Sabrina + Abang Adi.... (I miss those in Aussie too...Suraya, Kak Nadiah, Abang Fahim & Abang Syafiq) Looking forward to join you guys over there...
:.

[ Last ] person you talked to ?
.: Dillot! About her menahan nafsu at Borders The Curve from buying books; since final exam is just around the corner and for which kuase wanita genies dah almost at the bottom!
:.

[ Last ] thing you said ?
.: Alhamdulliah....Wink
:.

[ Last ] thing you did ?
.: Reading about the Maid of Honor vs Best Man
:.

[ Last ] person who you called ?
.:
None...Owh, currently chatting with Dillot; discussing about our assignment (Dillot said, dua kuase genius is better than one!) :.

[ Last ] game you played ?
.: Pizza Tycoon! (Avoiding myself from looking at the CD! Out of my sight pliss!)
:.

[ Last ] thing you bought ?

.: 2 novels; "Every Boy's Got One" and "My Perfect Life" which cost me about RM80! (I'm broke now..) Hurmph
:.

[ Last ] person that msged you in ym ?

.: Dillot & Kak Ayu
(Kak Ayu, I loikess all those candid scenes from your digicam! Well, u know me...Wink ) :.

[ Last ] thing you touched ?
.: Sejadah on my left hand and Meg Cabot's on my right hand (I'm a multitasker rite!)
:.

[ Last ] thing you ate ?
.: Breads with Nutella spread
(U want some? Tongue)
:.

[ Last ] person who msged your hp?
.: Dillot and the msg goes like this, "Tak ke classkah?" (Still wanna SMS me, in fact your room is just next door...) :.

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail