Towards the Exam Days


Another 2 days left before my first paper - Management Consultancy, which I haven't studied at all, yes at all!! (Hopefully the power of crapping and common sense will be there wif me...) My focus is totally on Corporate Accounting II and it is so depressing. There's a lot of reading materials for which I don't know on which to start first...With the whole stack of notes, long awaited list of FRSs, text book, articles, journals, past years examination papers (MICPA punyer!!) and the list goes on...My brain & memory is becoming more sluggish than ever (I'm worried that my head might explode!)

Now I feel like I need to do something again... (I can't figure out what is that something) but it has to be something that I really want to do. Accounting is not what I want to do from the first place but, it's too far away (like the Country of Far Far Away - Shrek) for me to turn back and start on something new... (Sighhh~~) But I need something more than just to pass my time or to pay the bills... (too much on my mind, adeih la...)


Sampai Hati Mr. Zul

Sampai hati..
Kau pergi tanpa bagi markah lagi...
Aku berdoa.. agar engkau bahgiaaaaaa...
Biarlah aku abadikan...
CGPAku yang tersimpan.. oh mr zulkiffleeeeee...
Entah mengapa... emo hatiku.. masih di dadaaaaa...
Bukannya mudah nak ku lupakaaannnn...
Adakah itu, tandanya aku.. masih genies...
Sedangkan engkau, tanak kasik markah...

Dillot has came out with this, luahan perasaan seorang genies terhadap lecturer nyer...Written by her tapi adapted from Spring - Sampai Hati (What??? Spring???)

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail