Stress No More


Blackstreet - In A Rush

It came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I can't tell you why
Why I feel what I feel inside

How I try to express what's been jugglin' my mind
But still can't find the words
But I know that something's got a hold of me

Baby, some day I'll find a way to say
Just what you mean to me
But if that day never comes along
And you don't hear this song
I guess you'll never know that...

And when I say inside, I mean deep
You fill my soul with something I cannot explain
What's over me



S.E.R.E.N.D.I.P.I.T.Y

Well, this word explains everything to me, hope so...Out of no where, by coincedence we met something good; lucky & fortunate discovery! (which we didn't ever to realize it as a good thing in the first place...) The word satisfy me for every single thing that happened since past few weeks...Or better say, its about fate & destiny (hahahahha!! I'm back to crap and talk nonsense...!) Have you guys ever seen the movie? Serendipity? I guess it's so meeee~~ Tho, I'm not saying that I've met someone else, but everything falls back to these 4 letter words : FATE and 7 letter words : DESTINY....But still, things are uncleared and a little bit of unsured here and there...Let see what destiny gonna brings me to...For me, all the tangled situation can only be unravel by forces of fate... Wink May be it isn't meant to be or isn't written in the stars...Maybe I should write his name & contact number on RM5 note and exhange it with something (magazine perhaps!) and me, details at the back of any of my book (Company Law?? Hate it most!) and sell it to 2nd hand bookstore.. (the one in Kelana Jaya, I just couldn't remember the name...hihihi) As for me, I don't trust an "accident" because there should be a firm explaination and confirmation for everything (Heh, so audit sounds! Proof, confirmation, evidence) Fates behind everything -- giving you signals and it's how you read & interpret the signals and make your own decision... (This 'Serendipity' thingy is really in my mind now!) Big Smile

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail