Shot to Hell


I'm not in a good mood for this past few days...A whole load of works to do (heh, that's what audit meant for anyway...) , flu, headache, a never ending 'to do list', bad days with him, aaaaaaaaaa!! -- Being shot to hell~~ I wonder what if I don't have my significant other half today, most probably I will never had one until 30....Hehehehhehe....Hello?? What do you expect me to do, when my day starts at 7AM and will only reach home, EARLIESTby 10PM! Latest would definitely be until the next day...As for today, I still don't have any ideas whether to stay in audit for good (rate this for 5%) , or to move into corporate world (hoping for TM to offer me a good job) , or to just go with the flow to the extent I get bored and end up being a full time housewife...Hehhehehe....

MICPA results will be coming out soon...Expected by 29 July 2006; meaning I have another few weeks to really go 'cucuk langit' before I start to mourn for it...Huhuhu~~My feeling says that I gonna fail the MICPA, definitely... (I left 2 questions unattemped...so there goes my 50 marks!) ....I hate to know that I'll be cramping my head again, with those FRSs, consolidation and a bulk of MICPA's study manual....

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail