Bersenang Lenang di Hari Ahad


How I wish if I could have more Sundays. For me, my very practical Sunday is to wake up late - brunch - tv - and back to sleep. Hihihi...Preferably to hang-out on Satuday and to hibernate on Sunday. Wink And finally had a chance to do it today! Well, maybe not anymore for next week onwards. Besides those office workload, he might be moving here next week! (Tripple zillions yeay for me).

He got a few offers (alhamdulillah...) and one of it is to be based in KL. To be specific, it's in Cheras. Who cares the place, so long it's in KL, is already grateful for me. much grateful. But again, the word "maybe" is there. Chances are 70% KL over 30% Penang. (Helloooo man? Don't you want to be near me? Hihhihi). He has yet to decide, harap2 nya KL lah yer!

Hoping to have this short phone call, just to say, "Jom kuaq. Pi makan ka, pi minum ka..." which I never had one before. Gilo ker apo nak ajak dia kuar macam tu. Ingat Penang/Kedah tu dua jengkal dari Kepong ker? Hihihi...

And last few days, Pinat (girlfren terbaik di rumah ku. we've been friends since 6!) telah sent a msg, "Oih, hang dah jatuh talak kat aku ka?" Hehehe, mahap, my man was here last week, so kena cerai sekejap.


I had a short conversation with Mama yesterday, something about my future plan. (Eh silap, our as in me and him punya future plan). and well dear Kown, Mama pesan this to you:

Hantaran tak banyak tak apa. Barang hantaran tak mahal tak apa. Sikit pun tak kisah. Yang penting itu duit Kown. Di ulang sekali lagi, itu duit titik peluh Kown. Not anyone else. Jangan nak kawin tapi hutang sana sini. Mama nak apa yang termampu dari Kown. (So, a big relief tak Encik Kown? Tapi ada lagik secebis ayat...) "and yang penting mas kawin RM1,001. Sebab itu duit Shila. and every single cent must have come from him. on his own."

Sekian, itu saja pesanan ibunda. Hihihi.... (Apesal la mama tak buh situ Coach ker hape ker, sedap sikit....ngeeee~~~)

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail