Burfday - Part 3


Okies, the final part of the surprise...To Mohd Fakhruddin, thank you so much! My thanks to you is beyond words and me feeling towards you skyrocketed over the skies! Tatau dah nak kata camner, hihihihi~~To committee members of "Shila-Burfday-Surprise", thank you so much jugek! Gwe sayang bangat sama kamu orang! To Miju, Wan, ZZ, Bae, Aznal, Veron, Adib, Lin dan semua tenaga kerja yang terlibat (tapi saye tatau kamu orang terlibat) korang SANGAT BEST!

: : 23 Burfday Presents - each represent a gift from him to me, since I was one until 23...He wanted to be the one and only one guy on earth that never missed to give me a burfday present! Hehehe...It tooks me until 6 o'clock in the morning to unwrap everything... : :

: : My 23 rd birthday gift, nih yang terharu abes sumer orang nih... : :

: : So, this is it! : :

: : And this too, hehehe~~ : :

: : Sun Catcher from AlynnDillot : :

: : Secret Recipe from Abang Adi : :



Ke hadapan Mohd Fakhruddin...

You have asked me to think about the meaning of each present - the reasons being for to give me all that...So, I think I have come into conclusion of :

1 Year Old - Baby's bip and teething set; Sebab baru setahun, baru blaja makan dengan baru nak tumbuh gigi and I guess most people used to give this to 1 year old baby. Heheheh

2 Years Old - Baby's shoes; Dah pandai jalan, so as a baby way back in 1985, definitely baby shoes fit the need, hehehe...

3 Years Old - Baby's Pink Skirt; Hahaha, sangat comel nih! Maybe sebab 3 years old kid dah ada firm figure untuk my mom melaramkan me kot! Hehehehe~~

4 Years Old - Staedler's Luna Pencil Colors; Hahahaa! I know this! Sebab I started drawing when I was 4...Hehehe, and glad that you remember my cerita zaman tok kaduk...Heheheh

5 Years Old - Kodomo Lion's Toothpaste and Pink ToothBrush; Because 5 years old dah kena start brushing me teeths everyday and those time Kodomo Lion toothpaste sangat sedap! Hihihihi

6 Years Old - Pink Water Bottle; And I like this too...Start remembering my first day in kindergarden, Shila mintak mama beli water bottle yang ada tali bleh gantung kat leher tuh! and built in straw and ala2 kena press penutup dia tuh...Hehehehe

7 Years Old - Small Green Colored Sejadah; Because 7 years old dah wajib solat and pegik skolah agama pun Ustazah ajaq suruh solat...Kalau tak kena marah...Wink

8 Years Old - Pink Steel Pencil Box; Ngeeeee~~The same kind that I used way back in 1991..You know, the kind of kotak pencil yang bertingkat-tingkat tu, then susun pencil cantik2, letak ruler lawa2 ngan eraser kat hujung...Hehehehe

9 Years Old - Spark's School Shoes; Waaahhhh!! You remind me of zaman nak pakai kasut skolah Spark! Yang strap on tu...Masa tu beli kat kedai Bata, kasut pesen lain I don't want...Kihkihkihkih!!

10 Years Old - Stationery Set; Sobsobsobsob!! U really know what I want at the age of 10. Masa beseday waktu tu, sentiasa berharap dapat banyak stationery set or masa family day, mesti berangan nak menang stationery set!

11 Years Old - CD; This CD replaced my birthday card that I used to get from you since last 5 years...Tahun nih canggih noooo~~I don't know why it represents the age of 11, tapi yang penting Flash yang kamu buat itu sangat laaa SWEETTTTTTT!!!! Terharu gwe, Wawa sampai bergenang air mata tengok Flash file tuh.... (Miju, butterflies itu sangat comel!)

12 Years Old - A Replica of Mountain Bike; Huhuhuhuhu!! I know this too! Pasal masa dapat 4As, Abah gave me mountain bike and those time mountain bike was new in the market, giler happy ah masa dapat tuh!

13 Years Old - Set of ball pen; Almaklum lerr, zaman baru masuk skolah menengah, mana bleh tulih pakai pencil, cikgu suh gune pen. So, dok asyik beli pen plak dah lepas tu...Hihihihi!!

14 Years Old - Novel : I Love You; Well, Form 2 zaman dah pandai baca novel cinte2...Hihihihi...Back then, I was crazy about Ahadiat Akashah punya novel...Kihkihkih!! I haven't read it yet sebab mu current reading on Tamarind Woman pun tak abes lagik! I'll read it soon as I abes this one okies...

15 Years Old - Kain Baju Kurung Cotton; Sangat cantik nih! Bunga kecik2 kaler pink lagi...Pandai kamu pilih and I loikess!! Maybe you gave me sebab nih zaman Shila pakai baju kurung cotton kot masa raya and I never ever to like baju kurung bunga2 besar cam others slalu pakai...Unless, if it bunga kecik2 scattered over, then takper...I prefer plain material...

16 Years Old - Towel!; Waaaahhh!!! Sungguh jahat nih! I know why! Really know it! Towel represent mandi - and mandi as in mandi wajib for a girl lepas menstrual period! Hehehe, and because you know my little secret as well... Tongue

17 Years Old - UITM Mug; I'm not really sure of this, but I guess sebab it stated there UITM, so kunun2 zaman MRSM dulu, blaja rajin2 aim nak masuk good Uni la kot...Hehehehe, and mug sangat diperlukan di zaman duduk hostel..Rite?

18 Years Old - Diskett!!!; Huwaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Sungguh tak ku sangke kamu masih ingat disket ini...Well, my first met with Kown was in KMNS - in the computer lab - when he came to me and said, "Ko ada extra disket? Nak satu...Nanti aku ganti..." There after tak pernah ganti pun disket tuh, Shila pun kat KMNS tu sebulan jer and you became my raksaksa gorgon and none of us ever remembered or mentioned about the diskett again! And now, after 5 years plus, kamu ganti diskett tu...Sangat terharu nih!

19 Years Old - Maybelline Lipstick; Sungguh jahat nih! Perli ker, sebab masa 19 years old, I entered MMU and dah pandai melaram ala2 gurly gitu...Hehehe, sebab zaman MRSM gwe, gwe sangat la boy-ish nyer and everyone knows that! Hehehhe...So,kunun2 lipstick nih pasal Shila dah transformed jadik gurly2 kot...

20 Years Old - Photo Frame; Heh, pasai I gave you the same thing kot when we were 20? I gave you a frame, engraved on it K.O.S.H and I asked you to put it on your study table...So, I guess you're giving me the same thing too...Hehehe~~

21 Years Old - Top Up Celcom; Erk?? Mengape ek? Mungkin kah kerana masa nih kita sangat giler yang amat suke bergayut on the phone sampai subuh? Heheheh, I guess so! Or could it be sebab waktu nih Shila ada banyak masa nak on the phone with you tapi now days dah limited to one hour and a half, at most? Hehehehe...Saye auditor in making, harap maklum, sangat bz ya!

22 Years Old - Rukawa Kaeda Miniature!; Hahahah!! I know it! You gave me this not because I was a fan of Slamdunk back then in Jasin but because of Rukawa's "GGGrrrrrrrrrrrr...." face! Dengan pipi merah, gigi cam tajam2, kening angkat gaya marah abes, pasal you really mad at me masa kita clash! Isn't it? Kihkihkihkih!! Who asked you to dump me anyway? Hehehehhe

23 Years Old - White Gold Diamond Ring & Bobby Brown Make-Up; I really don't have any reason for these Diamond Platinum & Bobby Brown gifts...the only thing that I can said, "I Love You. No Comment" (Favourite phrase accounting students skarang nih! - my classmates my batch jer la tapi...Heheheh)

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail