S.U.N.D.A.Y Morning


STATUS

Time : 9.41 AM

Location : Lost in my dreamland, on my bed

Weather : Breezy Sunday Morning~~

Wearing : Pyjamas and wrapped in a pink-butterflies-comforter

Having : Milo + Sausage McMuffin with Egg + Hash Brown (he sent me an early breakfast!) Wink

Listening : Christina Aguilera - Voice Within (how helpless I am, currently...)

Craving : To see him again & Starbucks Ice Caramel Macchiato & Nandos Extra Hot Peri-Peri wif Flaming Hot Peri-Peri Sauce... (Drooling~~)

Thinking : Of too many things!

Missing : My inspiration and painting....

Not Missing : Hah! My MICPA Classes!!

Need : Up to toe spa treatment and a vacation to place like Bora-Bora? Shades

Planning : To get done with MICPA Module D (one shot!) - job positioning - earn enough $$$ - tie a knot! (heh, my short term plan which due in year 2008...Hihihi)

Watched : Long awaited Gilmore Girls 617! Yeaa!!! (I'm OK, You're OK)

Hate : To know that I have MICPA Classes to attend!

Love : To go for a long walk in the beach (currently thinking of Pantai Bagan Lalang, the nearest from Cyberjaya...)

Took : FRSs notes onto my bed... (A FRS a day keeps the failure away...) So pathetic me!

Still : Need to hear his voice.... Sad

Now : Still lost in my dreamland and yet to find the way to get back to reality. Yeah, blame the whole MICPA thing.

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail