Happy 1 Month Young Honey!






Dear Adam,

You are one month old today and for that, alhamdulillah and all thanks and praise be to Allah Almighty...

But come to think of it, it just goes too fast from the day you were born. Today is just few steps away from our first moment together, from my first time holding you my little sweetheart for real, looking red, small and fragile (and you smell delicious too!)...So I cried when we saw each other for the very first time......

But now, I can no longer hold you in one arm like I did month ago. And last night, you just showed me, "See Mama, I can't fit my blue sleepsuit anymore" as you can't stretch your legs properly in that piece. I wish I could freeze this moment a little while but face the fact, that you my little man is growing another day older...

Having you, my miracle, has made me a first timer to a lot of things. And even today, I still get caught up between changing your poopy diapers, bathing you twice a day, feeding you and still wondering whether you get enough or otherwise, trying to get some sleep during the day and singing lullabies to sooth you my sweetheart...Still, I know that you are one easy baby. You rarely scream to the world for nothing and only when you are upset or in your grumbling mood, you will start to make sounds, from low tone and increased as attention needed. And with some magical touched from mama/ayah/maktok/tokwan/maksu Su, we whispered a little prayer in your ear and you'll calm down shortly...

And for the rest of mylife, I will remember when I had a very bad ni****s days, and I became very paranoid when it comes to feeding time. But a mother's love is always there for you, hence I let you latched on me eventho the sharp pain was killing me so badly...Because I know, I am your dessert for better or worst...But above all, I love seeing you smooshing into me when you are extremely hungry, with your delicate tiny little fingers on my bo****s and when you fall asleep on it, with your warm and relax face...

And your milestone? You are doing wonderfully and as days passed by, you discovered more skills and abilities, very much to my proudness. Even if you won't, mama rest assured that you will in time...You turned your head (left to right and vice versa) when you were only 3 days young (and I noticed that you've made numerous attempts to lift your head as well) and you grabbed your Maktok's specs on her when you were only 7 days (and your threw it on the floor!, so there goes the Gucci specs).

You recognized voices, you focused on eyes everytime we talk, you followed an object moved above your face (I did this with the flashcards sayang), you flexed your arms and legs (and I called it as "nak start motor dah tu..."), you grasped everytime I stroked your palm and two things for sure, you recognized your milky source on me and your first motor movement just works wonderfully as you know how to suckle the moment you came into the world~! (Nobody ever taught you anything on this part...that's your natural skill...)

I can't believe that in the midst of everything, it's already one month...Where has the time went? I feel like crying as I'm scared that you will grow too fast before my eyes...Please discover your world bit by bit so that I don't miss any of the precious moment or lost track of it altogether...And going back to work is a complete wrench now...Plus, I miss the whole 39weeks being pregnant to you, so badly...

Anyways Adam sayang, happy one month young and may you grow and live in Allah's blessings always...Giving birth to you comes with hefty physical and emotional price tag but I am fine with it as you really make mylife amazing and you bestowed me the title 'mama'. =)

There is still very much to say, but Mama will keep it for the next love letter, next month...For now, sleep well sayang...

Lots of Loves,
Mama
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail