Tickets Booked~!


Yes. Permission granted. Tickets purchased. Calendar blocked.

Phewww...Yesterday, I thought my much awaited family vacation was far from reality, or at least not until October when Syawal is over. But today, I managed to plan for one as I found out that Malaysia Airlines is offering its MH Low Fare to few destionations in the country. Flying with Malaysia Airlines at a price of RM200 for 2 adults and infant, is a great deal, isn't it?

Now I need to google for info on accomodation and hopefully there will be one with fair price for a decent family vacation.

Or if you don't mind, please, leave your comment on hotels, foods and car rental in Langkawi, the island of legend. And sure, other tips and guides are very much welcomed.

(Note: I don't mind if its not in Kuah as I'm not planning to drive myself crazy on shopping). Definitely we are not in the capacity to carry extra baggage of Correll, Corningware, Pyrex and whatnot, because we are going to travel by plane with an infant. (I have to constantly remind myself on this matter. Hihihihi). But boxes of chocolates and perfumes won't harm kan? =P

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail