This is annoying


Ini entri komplen. Saya minta sorry dulu awal-awal.

Saya minta tolong sedikit boleh? Maaf bukan bermaksud mahu mengecilkan hati mana-mana pihak. But this is really world most annoying thing for me, bila comment box dihujani advertisement free yang I believe you just copy paste the standard text and paste all over the place. I mean all over the blogs or webs yang disinggahi. Maaf again. But I bet you won't have much time to write every single word over and over again for the sake of advertising? So, I assume you take thing short, copy paste jer dalam semua comment/shout box selagi boleh.

Nasib baik I on kan moderator. Otherwise the my haloscan will be flooded dengan advertiser yang memilih cara kacang pis ini. I do business but I don't do this to people. Because I know, it's annoying.

And between, this is my private and personal blog, so please respect my territory. I know I choose to open this blog to public but that doesn't mean you can take this as your platform to sesuka hati hantar advertisement yang masyaallah panjang berjela.

Just don't do that. Or least take the professional way and ask for permission. As easy as that. Yang iklan pendek2 tu I murah hati approve saja, sebab tak sakit mata pun tengok. Tapi kalau yang macam karangan SPM tu, harap maaf I have to delete it. Jangan marah sebab kamu pun tidak tanya saya dulu kan? ;)

Even worst if you leave a comment panjang berjela about USANA. Ada a few yang I just leave unapproved in the haloscan. Hahahhaa. Approve tak, delete pun tak.

Frankly speaking, saya tak business USANA like sumpah beria-ria, suruh orang jadi member semua. Tanya lah siapa2 yang beli USANA from me, I just let them know on whatever they need to know and I don't force people to enroll as a member. So, tidak lah business betul-betul sangat. Suka-suka saja. Hohohohoho. But still, what on earth are you thinking to flood my haloscan with iklan USANA 200 patah perkataan when I'm selling the same thing over here? Ala, susah betul nak eksplen. Are you overly confident that I will defitely approve your free-rider-advertisement? No, I am not. Bukan sebab competition, bukan sebab duit because I'm not selling at retail price pun, tapi sebab this group of people just not using their common sense that the brain can do. Kalau tanya dulu dengan sedikit mukadimah pun mungkin I approve. But it seems like you sesuka hati copy-paste saja iklan kamu.

So the whole thing now is annoying. Maaf lagi sekali jika kamu berkecil hati, tapi INI BLOG SAYA kan? Ha, kan dah nak sama title blog Hanis Zalikha. Ahahaha.
Just show some respect, the same way I do to others. Or else, you can just try on blog-blog lain but I strongly believed that 90% of the owners will just feel the same way like I am.

*Kak Mai mesti angguk kepala setuju sangat dengan I. Kan kan kan akakkk?? =P
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail