2010, time to settle my unfinished business


I've achieved so many things that I set to achieve since I was kid and alhamdulillah, I am proud of what I am now.

But just recently, I realized that I left something behind, unsettled, when it was already 70% down the track.

My MICPA professional cert and my MIA membership.

Bahahahhaa. Kamu mimpi hantu ke dekat hospital? Tiba-tiba lah kan nak sambung MICPA bagai.

*Dillot kata, dia shaiton-nir-rojim yang hasut Shilashower to finish off her MICPA. Terima kasih lah shaiton comel*

Eksekiusme, I am serious about this. I called MICPA office this morning, talked to Ruhaizah and she told me the whole long procedures and she asked me to write an appeal letter for my re-registration as a student. Bahahaha, padan muka kau Shila, yang pegi cau-sin-ci awal-awal sapa suruh?

Dah, dah. That was my mistake that I made 2 years ago. Yer, yer saya salah. I should have completed my MICPA Module F, the one and only paper left. Well, I thought that I can do better over here, but hell no, I didn't. 2 years of no career improvement and I have successfully turned myself into a person who has no drive towards my job, at all. 5.30pm kira nak balik je. Agagagagaga. I've tried to like and to love my job, but I can't. Ntah apa ke pasai nya, tetap tidak punya kesukaan.

So, I am thinking to start the hell 3-audit-years, complete my MICPA and apply for MIA membership AND then only I decide whether to continue elsewhere or to start my own business and to just stay at home gantung sijil dekat dinding. Meanwhile, I kena redha to forgo the luxury of time and the medical benefits that I am enjoying right now. Tapi gaji wise? Sudah tentu berkali ganda lebih baik dari di sini. Tehehehehe...

Worst case scenario, justtt in case my husband isn't rich enough to let me goyang kaki at home, I can still work with these powerful certs to offer.

Adoyaii, dulu taknak fikir career, skarang baru terhogeh-hogeh. Mungkin kerana lihat gambar ini? *Mama Dillot, pinjam lah gambar anakmu yang jelitawan yang nak sambung Masters pulak nih* Tskkk, rajin kamu belajar yer Dillot.


Rakan minum coke-perisa-diesel di KLIA, rakan saiko nak terjun lombong, saya juga mahu begini. *Mana tau, saya berjaya sebab Adam boleh doakan Mama dia juga?* Hehehehhe.

So, sila doa that the MICPA committee will consider and approve my re-registration as a student. Sekian terima kasih. :)

*Kak Mira, masih bagus kah EY? Haha*
*Dillot, sile paksa partner you amik I kerja EY balik. Tettttt*
*Sher, manager saiko tu dah tak ada lagi kan?*

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail