A great end to 2009 and a wonderful start to 2010!


Yuhuuu darlings! I'm back!

Anyway,

Happy New Year! Okels I know, it's 4 days late but I hope it's not that super late to wish you all, a joyous 2010! *and hopefully, with less shitty stuff to deal jugak. Ohokohokohok!!*

We just came back from our wonderful holidays in Batu Ferringhi, Penang and I have a long list of good things to share in here with hundreds of photos to be sorted too. Penang was awesome. Especially the foods! I really had a great eating adventure and for that, I didn't bother to do the calorie count at all (obviously lah kan?). So, ke-laut-lah my whole diet plan during that time because I stuffed myself perfectly with everything that my mind has listed out before leaving for Penang.



Back to our cuti-cuti-malaysia story, we stayed at Flamingo by the Beach Hotel for 3 days 2 nights. This is a brand new hotel (if I may call it) as they recently had a refurbishment and renovation work after the former Crown Jewel Hotel closed down. The hotel beach area is pleasantly peaceful but the sea is murky brown, well just like many other beaches in Malaysia. For example, Pantai Bersih, Penang yang not so bersih. Huhuhuhu. But don't worry, you still have a lot of things to do like parasailing, horse riding, banana boat, jet ski and etc. Or you can enjoy sun tanning together with the rest of minah-salleh-seksi or mat-salleh-hensem-body-taf-6-pack. Hihihihi.







I don't have anything to complain about the room as mostly everything is brand new inclusive the flat screen tv! with ASTRO of course. :) and free wi-fi too!







Our buffet breakfast was a so-so, bolehlah, but I truly enjoyed our poolside breakfast, with gentle morning breeze and peaceful beach view. The swimming pool is big with jacuzzi too and I think, this is a perfect place for you to relax yourself while sipping the drink ordered from the pool bar.







There is not much eateries outside the hotel but you can still find a few in a short walk away. But we decided to drive further up to Batu Ferringi area *10 minutes drive* as it has numerous restaurants, both local and international and exciting life of night market. We didn't even go to places like Chowrasta market, or Swatow Lane, or Line Clear, or any other small streets for the foods, because well the little man in the house. *Tak kuasa nak panas-panas usung Adam Haris.* +P And somehow, there are places in Penang that made me feel like in Singapore. Maybe the buildings, the condos and the flats. Or maybe the huge overgrown trees along the road.

All in all, I have nothing to say against the hotel or any negative notes about it, except when I came back, my brother told me this,

"Ha, duduk situ?? Orang cakap hotel tu ada hantu. Sebab tu tutup dulu, ada orang mati"

Erkk??

Alhamdulillah, we didn't face any misteri nusantara incident nor spooky wooky moment while staying there. Hurmm, come to think of it, maybe that could be one of the reasons for the bloody cheap rate of RM177 per night for a brand new hotel located in hot tourist spot and it was a super peak season too! Jangan biarkan hidup anda diselubungi misteri....hihihihihi...Or sebenarnya tak ada apa, it was a promo rate kot?

Will continue my story on the next entry...Eating spree!



: : Only both of us. And I survived my first solo flight with Adam Haris because well, he refused to sit during takeoff and landing! It ain't easy handling my 8 months young baby who is eager to touch & hold everything his eyes can see : :



: : Muka bengang tak boleh berdiri : :



: : And he was the youngest passenger onboard! : :




: : Gaya model maskulin : :

: : Let the baby do the touching and exploring his world : :




: : Mat punk paling comel. Hihihi : :


: : Terpacak!! : :




ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail