"The Cakes" on the scenes ;)


See? They served my home baked diaper cakes during the baby showers :)


(Picture courtesy of Aja)


(Picture courtesy of Ummi) TQ emailkan dekat I :)


(Picture courtesy of Joe Zakaria)

TQ you'olls!!

And happy to announce that nationwide delivery service is available now (subject to additional charges because I have to buy that Mailbox kotak-tahan-lasak and bubble wrap to ensure a snug fit and cake is held securely in the box) AND I accept payment via Paypal too! About the shipping charge, don't worry as I only charge what it costs me to courier. :) No hidden fees. No markups. 

Last but not least, happy to know that my first diaper cake that I sent via courier service has arrived safely in a perfect condition. Ke Johor nun jauh di sana ;) Thanks Ita :)
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail