First time went onto TM's helipad area!




I am one proud employee of the Company!

Fine, despite of the not so big figure stated on my payslip, I will still be grateful to the Company.

For the unlimited medical coverage for me, husband and FIVE kids. Ada ruang untuk proses 3 kids lagi, ahahaha! How unlimited itu tak pasti, tapi I pernah call PMCare and ask for my yearly capping, dia kata takdak. They will pay the hospital as what being charged in the bill. Cool lah macam tuh. 

And for the 16.5% EPF Company's contribution into my EPF account every month. From the Company okeh, mine yang 11% tu jalan macam biasa. Terima kasih, saya terhutang budi. Tak lama lagi nak withdraw account kedua nak buat kitchen kabinet. Hakhakhak!

Last but not least, for the lavish annual leaves quota given, 25 days. Saya bersyukur sekarang. :) Dan segala bagai cuti ganti termasuk birthday Yang Di Pertuan Agong. 

Owh ada lagi satu, something yang I memang terhutang budi sampai mati. For sponsoring my 5 wonderful years of studies in MMU. So there goes like what, RM100k of your money? Terima kasih. Tak mampu membalasnya. Hanya mampu kerja dengan tulang tak seberapa kerat yang ada, itu pun nak kena minum Anlene dah agaknya. :P

TM's helipad area. My first time went to the highest part of this office building! I is eksaited! ;)
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail