Beli magazines sebab nak goodies


I memang ada tabiat cepat terpengaruh nak beli magazine bila nampak free gift(s) dalam tu. Hehehehe...Kadang-kadang majalah tu out of coverage kehidupan pun (read: majalah Remaja), tapi nak jugak beli sebab ada barang free T_____T 

And yes, half of the reading materials are all crap and now sitting  on stack of old newspapers that soon to be sold to apek sau-kau-po-chi! old-newspaper!

And this bad habit is just one of the things that can easily blow up Mat Kown.  Poooffff! Jadi raksaksa hijau! Hewhewhewhew....

Maybe I should include "jangan membazir unnecessarily on magazines" into my 2012 resolutions kot? Hahaha. I know it's April but December is still far away, new year resolutions boleh alter lagi ^____^

Sebelum insaf, this Shape's April issue jadi last one yang I merepek beli lagi. Hahaha. I bought this not for the content, tapi sebab ada Herbalife's bookmark! *back hand sekali baru tau!* 

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail