A Good Luck + Cramping Head


: : Wanita Genius Malaysia : :

I'm stress today - completing the whole lot assignments + cramping my head for the final papers...Huhu...But according to AlynnDillot, wanita genius like us doesn't have to be that stress for such an easy things - the assignments and study thingy...You have to take things easy since you're born genius and in fact, you don't have to study that hard and still managed to get a GOOD GREAT GRADE...Huwaaa!!! If I were to be like that larrrrrrrr~~~I have to impress so many people in my life when in the same time not knowing whether I'm on the right path or not...Huhuhu...Nevermind la, just follow what Alynn said, we're genius, wanita genius di alam semesta, segala petala langit dan bumi, bima sakti and whatever...

Dateline for Assignments

~*~
15 March 2005 - Securities Investment
~*~ 15 March 2005 - E-Auditing
~*~ 19 March 2005 - Advanced Management Accounting
~*~ 21 March 2005 - Advanced Taxation
~*~ 1 April 2005 - Accounting Theory & Issues

Exam Dates


8 April 2005 - E-Auditing
11 April 2005 - Advanced Taxation
12 April 2005 - Accounting Theory & Issues
13 April 2005 - Securities Investment & "Kown's Burfday!!"
16 April 2005 - Advanced Management Accounting & "My Very Happppyyyyy Birthdayyyy!!!!"

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail