Exam Seumur Hidop


Adeih...It really decribes my life at the moment...Life is all about study...24/7 with books and I'm getting stress and more and more each day...Why it has to be such an exam oriented thing? Adeih la...I feel nausea reading all the otes, attempting questions, completing my tutorials and bla bla bla...But anyway, I feel better now coz Dillot has just sent me the video clip of MMU Graduation 2001...Insaf dolll....

Huwaaa!!! Everybody is going to Melbourne ker this June????? Nak ikottttt!!! But I got my practical training starting from 1st June...Mama nak ikot juge...Rombongan Cik Kiah ke Melbourne, with all the aunties joining in, nak gi teman Suraya study during her study week ker? Siap Su dah gi survey tempat yang ala2 PS the 2nd lagi...Adeih,jeles nyer sayeee....

One more, I haven't prepared yet about Me & Kown birthday celebration thingy...What to do, where to dine, and even worst, the birthday gift for him...I can't think of any of it yet...Alerr, gefren bz la lately...I can't think of any sweet thing at the moment...Makan semut banyak nih...The semut really made my brain slow and lembab and terhegeh hegeh...

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail