Takot Super Goddess


: : Takot Super Goddesssss : :

Adeih...takot nih...my exam is just around the corner...just near by niiii.....alalalalalala....happened to be that I found a list of UITM students who gonna sit for MICPA Module D - and they were all the super genius people way back in MRSM Jasin....Adeih....Basically, I'm standing in a crowd of super goddess genius like Joseph, Yee Seang, Melony, Shanti, Dillot, Pey Tze, Baya, Mektu, Yang Atika, Dahlia, Dillot and I'm just a little Shila that has less brain power like they did....Alaaaaaaaaaaa......Camno nih?? Sume hustler2 + scorer2 + extraordinary people....Sumer bangsa dean's list all the way since Alpha + fast track people....Maka Gemokz pon berkata, "Don't under estimate yourself....DON'T ever under estimate it for what ever reason...!!!" I'm not feeling scared because I studied less than they did, or lembab or what......Cume rasa kureng genius cam mereka2 itu....Sniff sniff sniff....It seems like MICPA is for genius people and for which I'm not la kot....Huwaaaa......Less courage in me.....The fact that I've been studying for non stop since last trimester has made my brain somewhat sewel...Harap Maaf....

--- P/S --- Apsal lelaki2 dalam AF3 takder yang hensem dan gagah perkasa?? Hehehehe

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail