Happy 2006!


31 December 2005

Sunway Pyramid: Bowling - one final movie for 2005 (Baik Punya Cilok!) - shopping (Fifa, Amy & Wan) - dinner!! Tongue Hurmm, what else? I guess enough with the 'cucuk langit' thingy and now I have to start on studying & focusing about my exam...Having said that, no more movie or hang out or bowling or whatever but study...Bear with it Shila, it just for another 14 days that yet to come... cry (Which left me with another 7 days before my 1st paper...Huwaaaa!!)

1 January 2006

Happy 2006 people!! Hurmm, I just made another good decision for me and for him... (Rasanyer la... =p) Well, 'winter just wasn't OUR season...' then...I'm not saying that I'm happy with it, but at least I finally found a firm fine grip for myself... Wink This is not the end of the world, neither the final end of everything in my life...Thinking of my late friend (pass away last Wednesday & Al-Fatihah to him...) and reading Tuesdays with Morrie (though it was just until the Third Tuesday..) have give me another view of life (what life is meant for...) Started to think of people that are less fortunate than me in some other parts of the world, but they don't just give up easily...I should feel grateful for everything that I already have and please don't take things for granted... Smile Hurrmm, may be my first new year resolution should be, "learn on how to act mature" , "wise decision making" & "be tougher and stronger - physical, mind and soul"...Hehhehehe (Or how to make myself as 99% perfect girl for dot dot dot...Heheheheh) The other resolutions are yet to come...Hihihihi Tongue


Morrie said,

"Accept what you able to do and what you are not able to do..."

"Accept the past as past, without denying it or discarding it..."

"Learn to forgive yourself and to forgive other..."

"Don't assume that it's too late to get involved..."

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail