Millions and millions thanks!


Just wanted to thank everyone for being there for me yesterday. I got from you guys more than I could ever expected in my life before. You guys didn't only listen, but responded, answered and for most, understood me well...Never in my life before had I imagined that I'm going to be at this state, one high achievement that I thought to be achieved earliest at the age of 25! I feel grateful that I managed to grab the opportunities that came into my way and as for today, I confess that a dad will never made a bad decision for his daughter...

For all this while, I am somehow feel regret that I have to go through the hassle of doing audit and accounting...I mean, I keep questioning myself everyday, why on earth am I doing all these craps? I'm not in a position to blame my dad for choosing this course for me but it is too far away from what I was planning to do; chemical engineering (Hey, my chemical is 1A...)

My dad was the one who sets me to be in accounting stream and it started when he changed me from Bio class to Account class and thereon, I have been facing nightmares for quite sometimes...It doesn't stop there, because I had some misunderstanding with my dad when I decided to enter K.M.N.S for physical stream matriculation...We were not talking to each other for a month and he even cut off my allowance at all! Then, the Telekom scholarship came into the picture and my mom was the one who convinced me to accept the offer and left the matriculation course... (Kerane taknak jadik anak derhake, dengan hati tak rela gwe tinggalkan matrik Pilah and masok MMU and amik accounting) Buy anyway, managed to grab a man from there! Kuikuikuikuikui...Love at the first sight abes nih! Went through the course from Alpha till now and once again, my dad asked to me have a try on MICPA (besides having moral supports from lecturers) and I guess my lucky star is always there for me...My last pray back then pertaining this matter was, "If I were to pass Module C, then audit is an area that fits me and my place is there no matter what I want or where I go..." and my destiny brings me here...and dengan bersyukurnya kepada Dia, I received an offer for a position in Ernst & Young....

What else could I expect as for today? I feel great for what I have and I wonder, dalam I mengamok + bebal + degil + tak rela hati of doing Bachelor of Accounting, I actually managed to have a piece of success for what I am today....Tho I am not a fast track student, I'm glad that I have my own track of success (designed by my dad) and bleh la same taraf sket ngan my schoolmates back then in MrsmJasin yang fast track UITM sumer tuh....Hehehehe...As long as we are determine, honest and have trust in ourselves and each other... we're going to be more than alright...

And for those who helps me about getting my dream job in BIG 4, my million thanks goes to:

ABAH & MAMA : For the pray + bless + support

AMIR : For being my driver kehormat...

ADIK : "Kak Shila, cepat kerja, jadik kaye, pastu kasi duit kat Adik..."

MOHD FAKHRUDDIN : The owner of telinga tahan lasak and the one that always be with me during my ups and downs....

DILLOT : For helping me on the resume & giving me a damn good tips! as well as practising for the interviews...

AIMI : For correcting all the grammatical errors, proof reading & etc.

LIN : For your white blause

WAN : For your heels, hihihi!!
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail