Sooooo feel good Friday


Wahhh!! I haven't update the blog for ages! Hukhukhukhuk,from today and now on (actually from a few days back) I'll have less time for blogging - friendster - fotopages and those kind of things...My current job doesn't allow me to have so much time on that and in fact I'm in the office now - just came in at 8.30PM FRIDAY NITE....Huhuhu, the so pathetic me....Apa nak buatkan, sekali dah langkah, takkan nak patah balik...and besides, I've gone through this far, this stage, I'm not suppose to regret on my current working condition...Tapikan, kadang2 best jugak kerja nih especially the experience part la, like for today, can u imagine me panjat factory's rooftop tengah2 hari buta with baju kurung and high heels? Hehhehehe....once in a lifetime bleh krabat bumbung kilang woooo....

And somehow I teringat that I never had a long break since I entered MMU...The longest trimester break I ever had was 3 weeks and a half...The moment I decided to sit for MICPA, my holidays are all gone...and it goes like this....

18 April 2005 - Start MICPA Module C

1 June 2005 - Start Practical Training (and it was for 6 months!)

15 November 2005 - Start my Epsilon 2nd Trimester

1 February 2006 - Start my Epsilon 3rd Trimester and cramping my head for MICPA Module D all in one!

28 May 2006 - Completed my studies (bac. of acc.) and MICPA Module D exam (and I have a VERRRYYY strong feeling that I gonna fail it...) Only by miracle la bleh pass pun...Hihihihi...Nevermind, I can let EY pay for that later...Tongue

29 May 2006 - Flown to Melbourne for holidays (and came back on 10 June 2006)

14 June 2006 - My first day of work in EY...

So, in between the all above mentioned journey, I never had any long term holidays and I wonder why I am so semangat to work...Hehehehe...

What a small world then when I met 2 guys here which related to my bestfriends....

1. Rizal - Zamri's bestfriend and Zamri is my neighbour next door and we've grown up together. And I know the whole gang la definitely, namely Suhaimi (bestfren skolah rendah, suke share smarties sama2, hehehe), Kogil (classmate in primary school which I closed with..), Mahyuddin (just like Suhaimi) and Hafiz...Then, Anisah, Ayuni, Sarah and the list goes on....Zamri, if you're reading on this rite now, then u should know that your long lost besfren ada kat sini kerje ngan aku...Hehehhe....

2. Wan - Alan's ex-bestfriend in UM....Hehehe, ex pasal adalah kes2 terjadi...and plus, Alan pun agaknya dah nak jadik my ex-bestfren la jugak kot...Hehehehe...and Wan is my bestfren; Lin punya orang kampung...Aiyoh, pening dah ni....

I wonder who else will I meet later....Its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world after all, and its a small small world....

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail