Perhentian was great!


My holidays at Pulau Perhentian, Terengganu was great...! Especially the diving part; nothing could explain it nor words to describe the wonderful moments that I have over there....The underwater sea creatures are Subhanallah! Something that I've never seen before and the life deep in there is something beyond my imagination...Everything is beyond words and only self experience could tell it all... (I wish I can put the picture here, but harap mahap, I went for it without tudung, sungguh setan seketike....huhuhu...) Btw, I met Ako Mustapha over there, hihihi...I wonder what has made Ju chosed Jehan over Ako Tongue Good looking-well being-brilliant and in fact, he is a hardcore diver! Heheheheh....
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail