Weekends, Shopping & Dot Dot Dot


Phewww, it was a tiring weekend coz I've spent both my Saturday and Sunday 10:00AM to 10:00PM on my soooo long to-do-list. Paid my bills, washed my car, trimmed my hair, shopping??? of course! I mean shopping as in buying my neccessities (which according to him it is not but just adding to the collections...huhuhu) Stila lipstick, Red Earth blusher and lip gloss, Crabtree & Evelyn Goat Milk handcream, Johnson & Johnson baby milk bath and body lotion (I've been using J&J since, 10 years ago or could be more...), Sony earphone and 4 tudungs. So, those are consider as neccessities lah kan?

Dan kazen terchenta yang terakhir telah kembali ke Melbourne. The other three have went back earlier. Sob sob sob sob, abes sudah agenda Cik Kiah kite untuk sessi kali ini.

Daannnnnn, dengan penuh rasa keyakinan diri, lepas dah abes susun ayat paling sopan dan bahiks di dunia, I've finally voice out my 2007/2008 plan to my mama! Okeh, sambung cerita di hari dan waktu. Selamat Malam people!

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail