My Cuppycakes


You're my cuppycake, gumpdrop...snoogums boogums, you're the apple of my eye....

Ehehehe, this entry has nothing to do with the above song. Just a short update of my cupcakes baking session. I have tons of pictures to upload, yet I am so lazy to edit those (you know the resize and touch up work is tedious). And plus the super slow Streamyx connection on earth right now.

Owh, thanks to everyone who has been text-ing me, emailing me, YM-ing me asking for the available slot. My baby business is going strong despite of the limited slot available. Alhamdulillah....My apology for that yer people, you know I've been busy with my wedding preparation as the it will hit the date in less than 62 days from now. *Stress stress stress.

Anyway, enjoy the cuppycakes show ya.

: : Birthday : :

: : Chinese New Year : :

: : Birthday : :

: : Akikah : :

: : Akikah : :

: : Birthday : :

: : Engagement : :

: : Birthday : :
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail