She is now Mrs.Adam


My friend got married last Friday and the reception was held on Saturday at Sime Darby Convention Centre.

Dear Ms. King Mrs.Adam,

I wish both of you a wonderful marriage with sweet joys in every day to come...and from this day onwards, enjoy your new life filled with mutual caring and understanding...
Wish everlasting happiness to you both,
Shila

I was on MC last two days. With fever and flu and the high dose of medication, bed is the best place that I want to be. Huhuhu, I don't think I can afford to be really ill at the moment and I need something to boost my immune system. Vitamin C? What brand?

Owh please let me be in a good health without any critical flu until my wedding day. No, until my honeymoon. =P




: : We can't hardly wait! : :

: : MMU's geeky nerdies, hihihi : :

: : Sneak preview. Ini hanya cebisan dari perbagai jenis goodies yang ade. hihihi : :


: : Cupcakes ordered all the way from Korea *but to the love ones in Msia lah* : :

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail