Rockin'


Let me share with you something. (Again, I found this piece of work while cleaning the folders that been residing in my hard disk for ages.)

I was so oogling drooling over Zahid back then but please, that wasn't for long. Not after the AF3 dished in and the "Mawi-here-Mawi-there" fever kicked in. *World abes kah dia? Nevermind, referring to my obsession towards AF2, and Zahid in particular, I spent most of my time in bilik-tv-HB3, got my ass glued to that sofa, watching Diari AF repetitively days and nights. *Saiko gile ah bila pikir2 balik.

And even more lawak-gaban ever in my life when I created this....

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
.....................
......................
.......................
........................

And I wonder what was I thinking that time? Hahhahahahaa. Tak dapat Zahid, nak pesen2 Zahid pon jadiklah. (Reminder: Visual illustration captured few years ago. It may not be the same as today. Huarghh huarghh huarghh~!!)

Additional info: Cupcakes baked last weekend. =)

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail