Shila's Closet


*Sticky post. Kindly scroll down for updates. :)
Kown and I is in the midst of decluttering our wardrobes and our room in order to make way for baby items to come in especially baby cot. Well, I know it's too soon to talk about baby cot and stuff but I can't be waiting until this little baby grown up and makes mummy's tummy heavier than ever :)

I have few items to let go (for now; Coach items, Levi's Lady Style & Guess jeans) and a lot more to come, so feel free to visit my Sales Blog here.

Happy viewing and buying, and if you have any queries regarding the items, please feel free to send me a private message at YM! koshy_17. Or email me at koshy_17@yahoo.com
*Blog updated~! (on 17th Nov 2008)
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail