Grow daddy grow...grow baby grow...


Grow? It is getting more apparent now that Kown is growing more than me. The circumference of his tummy is few inches larger than mine. Huarghh huarghh huarghh~! Wajib malam nanti I kena karate. He is on his strict diet and exercise plan since last few weeks. And all I did to support him was, "Abang, mai laaa makan nasikk ni. Sedapp wooo." (In the same time showing him the finger licking good ayam masak merah). And my favourite question to him every night before having my dinner is, "Abang sure takmo dinner? Sedapp wohhh mama masak neh..." and that comes with my evil grin. +P

Theres nothing much to update about my physical factor right now besides feeling depressed of not being able to buy more clothes just cos I don’t fit into my normal M size clothes.

Enough of pregnancy talk, we had a good time last weekend. Besides grocery shopping and potential baby shopping, we went to the Curve to fulfill my endless craving for foods. I had everything in one night; steamboat dinner, Icea Toffee Nut Latte (decaf, just to provide some comfort to myself tho in actual fact it is still coffee), Baskin Robbins Banana Royale and Box of 6 Big Apple Donuts. Sinful treat kah?

Sorry baby, your Mama is turning herself into one green monster that would eat everything she wants. And that's why lah you are weighting 220g at only 18weeks. Mantap baby Kosh neh. =P

I don't have pictures for all the eatings that I had last week. All I have here is my cupcakes project that I done last weekend. As usual lah kan?

: : Despite of his body-mantap-macho-lagi-taf, he still able to climb up high the mangosteen tree. Pokok manggis adalah tinggi oke? And you know what he did up there? S.M.O.K.I.N.G. He said that it is not safe for the baby if he were to smoke down there. But was that SAFE enough for your lungs husband? : :

: : The making : :


: : My helper~! : :

: : Part of the outcome : :

: : Anniversary theme for Nad : :

Owh, I've received my much awaited parcel. Just now~! Syok mehhh. This Fedex delivery has just bring a smile to my face today, and I bet it will last for days. Suke lah lagi...~~ :) This is my first online purchasing made straight from States. (Again, have to selamatkan my HSBC statement a.s.a.p) =P



.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
.................
..................
....................
......................
........................


: : The surface and more underneath these. My first thought was to order it for business, but later I changed my mind and revamp the whole cart to my personal purchased. Weuweuweuweu : :

Owh, ada lagi. Diapers ada expiry date kah? Because you know why? JJ supermarket was having its hourly sale last Friday night, and the item on promo that night was Huggies diapers. And I bought this Huggies Ultra, Size S, 70pcs inside for only RM25~! But what worry me now is, baby will only come out in April. Hhahahaha. But it was only RM25 and the boxes were there right in front me, without me having to squeeze into crowd of people like one in warehouse sale. I can grab more actually, but I'm scared the husband will keep on nagging about it later on. Huhuhuhuh.

ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail