What a boring week


Husband is currently away for three days...

Workload is piling sky high, everything came in one after another. I thought "yes I'm done, finally" but hell no, there's another bulk coming in.

Mild cramp on my lower back, sore b**bies and extremely dry skin...

Still I am fine. No, I am not complaining but feeling more grateful for now and many days to come. At least I'm into this moment which many others been longing for. Having the experience of mommy-to-be. :) Alhamdulillah...

It just that I want to say....

Minggu ini minggu yang B.O.S.A.N (except that entertaining and amusing constant baby kicking in my womb. Keep kicking baybehhh, Mama loves it to bits~!)

And baby, Mama dah berjaya whack Ayah's pockets yesterday. Hihihihi~~

And I plan to get you all these (also at Ayah's expense). I just want to ensure that I managed to grab few stuff for you before Ayah go joli2 katak on the sport rims, spoiler, golf set and whatnot and come back to me saying, "Mahap sayang, budget fully utilized" >:)






ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail