It's yummeh~! It's juicy~!


Hoyoh, sudah hari Isnin.

Why can't it be, hari-hari-adalah-Sabtu? or Ahad? So I can have more time to spend on other things, anything, but not audit. =P

So, how's your weekend lovelies? Hope you have a great one, at least something to cheer on today. Well, it's Monday and what I can see here in office is everyone is in their slow-mo mode.

Mine is definitely wonderful. I had a really-really great day yesterday. :)

My weekend was filled with activities from preparing and discussing on hubby's business plan to shopping baby stuff. Put aside the boring part of doing business planning and all the head cracking in preparing the budget and let me share with you the other bit of something interesting that happened to me yesterday. And yeah, as you read it, shopping will always be there in my agenda.

But yesterday it was not for me, baby or husband himself but for my MIL. Okels, tho we did some shopping for the baby yesterday but still the main agenda of going to The Gardens was to buy a handbag for my MIL.

Being a good and lovely wifey (well, you can puke if you want to), I assisted my hubby in searching, comparing, trying and making decision in what best to buy for his mother. I mean, for someone who is in mid 50s, she can't be wearing a fancy blink- blink in shocking pink handbag lah kot? And I know that my MIL loves something simple and plain in black. But husband keep pointing to those with dangling stuff here and there, bulky medalion flap closure, too many compartments on the outside and worst case, what with choosing the lime green or orange colored handbags for your mama? *Plus, she'll be wearing the bag most of the time in Alor Setar, and not in KL where being fashionable is not an issue.

And with this ever increasing extra weight that I'm carrying, searching for a handbag in mall is no longer an easy job. Still, I am very supportive in looking for the best handbag for my MIL. And the best part is I didn't even ask him to buy a mommy's handbag for me too~! Hihihihihihi (He should thank me for this, for being able to stick to our budget plan). But I did some trying on new handbags especially those in Robinsons and Isetan. =P

And the mission ended when we finally found this handbag, the black tote with zip top closure, simple yet elegant and the fabric is specially treated to repel water and stains. So, I suggested to husband that we better settled for this bag or I will just lay down on the floor as I can't walk any further. Saket gile kaki lutut bagai. And he agreed.

But wait. I have more. ;)

When he was about to pay for the handbag, he asked me this one question which has made me, "Abang demam ka?" *letak tangan I dekat dahi dia, nak check kot-kot demam ka apa. Well, he was not. So I questioned him again and again, trying to get some assurance and I wondered for few minutes before I could give that simple answer ever on earth. Something amazing must have happened before, or he must have gotten some ilham from somewhere, perhaps in his dream or what, which I'm not sure, but he asked me this question:

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
................
.................
..................
...................
....................
.....................
......................
.......................

"Nak handbag tu tak? Nak pi amik satu cepat. Nak bayaq dah ni."

Wahahahahahahahahahahha~~ Kena sampuk hantu handbag ke hapa Kown ni. Just to let you know, handbag is one of the things on earth that will make us argue for hours and out of blue, he was asking me this qeustion whether I want one or nope. That's why it took me so long to give the YES answer, not even to make some YES gestures like nodding my head. Tho it is not some high end handbag or a new arrival, but at least it is something to me after not buying any since last June. =P

Well, after all it may not sound that much but I know I had a great one yesterday and I enjoyed it to bits. Thank you husband...


ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail