Unwell. Again


Severe lower back pain. Tak boleh nak duduk, tak boleh nak pusing. Sudah jadi macam robokop sekarang. Kalau tengah tidur, boleh menangis bila nak pusing sideway. It hurts, mainly because I fell down the floor last month and the extra weight that I'm carrying right now. Not my baby punya weight, Mama dia punya. *and this guy from Adelaide gave me a box of chocolate pulak, habes gemokkk lagik!*

Now, making another visit to PMC *balik-balik muka dia nih* and let's see what my doctor has to say. As far as I'm concern, medication to treat back pain is not a good option. Kesian baby, sekejap-sekejap Mama dia demam, sekejap-sekejap batuk selsema pulak, jatuh terduduk dah dua kali. Iskkk...

But despite everything that has happened, rezeki itu tetap datang. Something that I didn't expect at all. I ♥ Nuffnang.
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail