Handbag dulu, handbag sekarang


I found this photo while browsing through thousands of MMU's good old days files on my computer.
So anak-dara-19-tahun kind of handbag :P Ah, those were the days, when small hand bags or tote bags will do just fine. Plus, the feeling of carrying a MNG bag that time was equal to having a designer handbag right now. Hahaha. Rasa bagus cam haper jek. x__X And the most that I can afford to buy that time was Guess, itu pun pakai duit scholarship. Muahahah! 

But not anymore now. Most of my small-sized bags were sold and gave away and leave me with only few yang confirm akan guna sahaja. And now that I'm a mommy to two, I think all my bags have eventually turned into beg-poket-doraemon. Seriously, I got everything inside from diaper to screw driver! 

Tak percaya? 

Nah. My version of pocket Doraemon. 

What a fussy mummy lah I ni kan. :P Mini bottle cleanser pun ada dalam handbag I. Hehehehe...




1. Make-up case. Dapat free.
2. M&S hand cream. Tapi tangan kasar serupa tu jugak. -___-
3. Calculator. Senang nak kira discount kat shopping mall. Haha.
4. Pen & notebook. 
5. iPhone Zaman Dinosour. Almost kaput, so now living on nyawa-nyawa ikan, like sometimes ok, sometimes not.
6. Multi card reader. 
7. External disk. See? Sendiri balut pakai foam untuk jadikan anti-shock. Very cheapskate yet creative. Haha! Casing tetaplah nak MAC kan. Free punya.
8. Camera. Setting goes haywire, amik gambar pun dah tak gorjes lagi. Sobsss...Few years old already, patut ler...
9. Disney Junior 4G thumb drive. Dapat free masa Disney Mom Bloggers Dinner. 
10. 3 years old Coach purse. It was part of my hantaran. Jadi sila pakai till end of its useful life which I don't know when. 
11. SCREW DRIVER! Something that every mommy should have tau. Senang nak unscrew clip-on fan ker, kids remote control car ker, toys ker or anything that is battery operated. Boleh cucuk laki jugak kalau dia gatal. 
12. Office pass card. Baru nak masuk 4 tahun daaaa, have another 6 more years to kill. +__+
13. Lighter. Penyelamat to my husband's often misplaced lighter. I ni macam penyelamat penyambung nyawa lah begitu kepada seorang perokok. Plus, I macam tak suka dia pinjam someone else lighter. Haha. So I spare one in my bag.
14. Kunci kereta rempit I. 
15. House keys. Nine West key-chain dapat free. :P Hurmm, so much of free stuff in my bag kan? Hihi.



1. Make up case Crabtree dapat free. Again.
2. Victoria's Secret EDT Spray. Beli online, kat flea market The Curve mahei!
3. Ralph Lauren Romance & Chloe EDT miniature spray, dapat free masa beli magazines. Hihihi.
4. Oil control blotting paper. 
5. Benefits eyeshadow. Beli dekat eBay masa Christmas, so murah ler.
6. Bobby Brown blusher. Hantaran kawen punya! Makanya dah 3 tahun jugak dok pakai tak habis-habis. Over the useful life dah kot? Hahah tapi muka tak jerawat, so pakai je lah. 
7. Chanel Matte Lumiere powder. Cheapskate version, beli refill pack je. :P Casing takdak. Haha.
8. Stilla lip glaze. Also from eBay.
9. Bobbi Brown lip liner. Jangka hayat usually 6-7 bulan provided Adam Haris tak usik. -__-
10. Chanel lip gloss. Redeemed vouchers, almost 6 bulan dah tapi pakai baru 4-5 kali. 
11. Estee Lauder black eye liner. Muahaha, yang ini I pau Abah masa kat Singapore hari tuh. :P Dah kawen still want to pau Abah for make up stuff. 
12. Bobbi Brown matte lipstick. Almost a year sudah, still belum habis. I wonder how some people can own so much lipsticks? Ni mesti suka mix colors. Ka masa tidoq pun pakai? Hahaha. Ok. Joking ya!
13. Bobbi Brown mascara. The one yang dok berkira beli-takbeli-beli juga akhirnya. Tapi still belum habis. 
14. Bobbi Brown lip brush. Part of make up stuff dalam hantaran dulu. Again, sila pakai sampai reput. 
15. Body Shop blusher brush. Harap maklum, as you can see, stick dah patah. Shit-My-Kids-Ruined punya incident hence leave me the brush without the stick. -___-
16. Eyebrow brush. Habis serba serbi patah, so I resorted for Watson's. Kalau patah pun hati tak pecah. :P
17. Lip balms. Not sure why I have two, mungkin tak tahan nafsu masa masuk Watson. Or Guardian.
18. Safety pins. Something that I need most especially for tudung lah.
19. Nail clipper. Kebersihan diutamakan. 
20. Butterfly brooch. Birthday gift from my mom. Esok kalau ada anak perempuan, I ingat nak buat ni macam keronsang pusaka gitu. Hahaha!



Here the kids stuff. Yes, I carried all this with me. I rather be carrying a heavy loaded handbag asalkan tidak menjadi Fiona Shrek bila nak guna something tapi tak ada. :P

1. Mami Poko diaper (size L). Both sons are wearing the same size. 
2. Tommee Tippee cutlery set. I kan mak yang fussy, so kalau pergi makan kat luar, I prefer my kids to use their own cutlery. Adam especially. Tapi tu lah, dalam dok super extra care pun masuk ward 4 kali dah. Huhu.
3. Johnsons baby wipes. 
4. Disposable baby bibs. Of course for my messy little monster, Aiman Haris.
5. Kleenex hand sanitizer.
6. Tissue paper.
7. Socks Aiman Haris. Kata kasut semua serba tak muat, pakai setokin aje lah.
8. Mini baby books to keep my kids amuse. Tapi tak berapa amuse after few times. Hekhekhek.
9. Crayola washable marker. 
10. Aiman's teether. 
11. Adam's sunglasses. Besar hati anak sorang ni nak melaram okeh.
12. Kids baby care case.


And here what in the baby care case.

1. Fucicort cream.
2. Elomet cream. Both creams Adam Haris yang punya. 
3. Johnsons baby bath. Mostly used untuk wash kids punya bam-bam while on the go. Bilas-bilas jer macam I tak yakin suci bersih. Hahaha. 
4. Hand sanitizer. 
5. Balneum Intensiv, moisturizer Adam Haris. Kata eczema, macam-macam bendalah nak sapu atas badan. Sabarlah anak ye...But you are much OK now compared to two years back. 
6. Baby comb. Free dapat from Pantai Medical. Kata dok keluar masuk ward kan. Hehe.
7. Watson's thermometer. 
8. Mini bottle cleanser. Kecoh tak? Ini pun nak kena ada okeh. Busuklah milk bottles kalau tak bilas sabun, bau susu. Hehe.

So yeah, my bag is very much like Doraemon's magic pocket kan? :P Not to mention, sungguhlah I ni ratu barang free kan. Hahaha.
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail