Hotlink Prepaid Data Roaming


Contest! Help to VOTE for my video here.
(will be up for 10 days) :P


Yuhuuuuu darling readers!

I’m joining to another contest but this time I need your very kind help. Pweettyyyy pleaseeee???

*shrek’s puss in boots face* ^__^

It’s called “Bloggers without Borders” where I need to make short video and get everyone I know to vote for it (competing under Lifestyle category).

But don’t worry, it won’t take more than 5 minutes of your precious time for you to watch and to VOTE for my video here. Boleh kan boleh kan? Because your generous votes can actually help me to win this all expense paid trip to Bangkok the shopping paradise!!

Shopping. SPA. Shopping. Tomyam. Floating market. Chatuchak market. Tuktuk. Jim Thompson House. Bangkok nightlife. Siam Paragon. Ok, so obvious that shopping is the main highlight here, but hey, with all the great discounts, good bargains and best fashion stuff that Bangkok has to offer, siapa tak mau? Rugi okeh.

Please watch the video (I called it a self goreng video sebab I suka hati record and cakap sorang-sorang, haha) as I shared my top 3 reasons why I want to visit Bangkok and not to mention, to win the all paid trip, hehe. I truly appreciate your baik hati click-and-vote effort because I know, menggerakkan jari untuk click juga adalah satu kerja. And it would be super duper nice if you can share with the rest of the world (wah over!) and get everyone you know to start voting for my video too.

Owh, before I forget, here the great thing just in case I win the owhsome prize from Maxis; we will still be connected and stay in touch with each other, be it via Twitter, Facebook and my darling blog just as usual, macam I dalam Malaysia jer. Unlike before, bila nak pergi cuti terus buat entri, “Ok bye-bye, see you next week, I nak pergi cuti!” -____- Tak fun sungguh.

But not this time.


Because now everything is made possible with Hotlink Prepaid Data Roaming! For your info, the service currently covers over 150 destinations and still counting. Hmmm, I remember during my trip to Singapore last May, I have to go to Starbucks every time I need to check for emails and other blog related stuff as that was the only place yang I tau confirm free wifi. Hehe. Hotel? They are charging a freaking expensive rate for the usage of internet, so scrap off. But not anymore because from now on, I won’t be disconnected from the world everytime I travel overseas with Hotlink Prepaid Data Roaming! For more details, you can go to http://www.nowyoucan.my

To make things fun kan, you guys can actually suggest a place or activity for me to do everyday while I’m there in Bangkok and in return, I will share with you the latest update of my Bangkok travel diary from time to time. So as to keep myself update with latest trending and gossips on Twitter! Hihi. And I promise that there will be something special for my darling readers yang activities or suggested places mereka menarik untuk dibuat sepanjang berada di Bangkok. So feel free to suggest the must see places and the must do things and any advice on my itinerary would be very much appreciated.

Maka dengan itu, don’t forget to watch the video and start voting for it ya?

However, ehemmm, excuse me on the video quality because being someone who has zero knowledge on video editing software, Premiere, After Effects whatsoever, this video is the best I can do with free preinstalled Windows Movie Maker. For all my life I’ve been doing number crunching, hence my apology on my not so studio-made video.

But all the illustrations were hand drawn and colored by me! So come on, give me an A+ for my works and efforts, considering that I’m an accounting degree graduate, kira ok lah tu :P


Here again, would you be so kind to help me win this owh-some prize? Please lahhhh be so baik hati and vote for me okay? 




Nah, one huge wet sloppy kisses from Aiman Haris (on behalf of her mommy) to everyone who has voted for the video ;)

Owh by the way, here is one interesting fact that some of you may have not known. Did you know that Bangkok real name is not Bangkok? Tho the locals called it as Krung Thep, the full name of Bangkok contains 170 characters and is one of the world longest place names.

Ready to pronounce? Because until now, I still don’t get it right.

Krungthepmahanakhon Amornrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharat Ratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphiman Awatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit.

The city of angels, the great city, the residence of the Emerald Buddha, the impregnable city (of Ayutthaya) of God Indra, the grand capital of the world endowed with nine precious gems, the happy city, abounding in an enormous Royal Palace that resembles the heavenly abode where reigns the reincarnated God, a city given by Indra and built by Vishnukarn.
ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail