DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST


Like I said in this entry here, the first thing that 4SURE I DO 1ST with DiGi iPhone is to fully load my iPhone with the latest kids applications and programs that I've been wanting to download since many months ago. And all other latest hits on iTunes, which I don't think will burn my mom's account. :P I think maximum of $1.99 is still within her tolerable range. :P I guess no extra explanation needed here, because I bet, everyone is dying to download endless awesome applications and games available on Apple Store kan? It just a matter whether you own a perfect iPhone to do so or nope. Hehe...
Hmphhhh, how I wish to own this sleek gadget and be one of the cool kids running around with iPhone 4S! 




ShilaShower
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedburnerfacebooktwitteremail